Kuti R. Biazid
The Founder / Coach
Founder and Principal Trainer of Vocapedia, Kuti Raja Biazid has 30 years’ experience as a voiceover artist. She has narrated for countless TV and radio commercials, documentaries, corporate videos, tutorials and interactive voice response systems for a range of industries from government projects to retail, hospitality to travel, both in Malaysia and abroad.
With her extensive experience in marketing, communication and advertising, Kuti understands the importance of communicating effectively. As a highly skilled voice practitioner, she also intuits how voice impacts the art of communication. Her training modules are wide-ranging, from examining vocal demands to projection, pitch control, intonation and breath support, articulation among others. Ultimately, she empowers clients to speak clearly, confidently and effectively.
- Professional Voiceover Artist
- Certified TESOL Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Certified Professional Trainer, IPMA UK
- Attended London Royal Central School of Speech & Drama
- Licenced Master NLP practitioner
- Member of Voice and Speech Trainers Association (VASTA)
- Member and Past Vice President of the Voice Guild of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor